FINGERSCROSSED socks do not compromise in design and performance.
The parts of heel and toes offer a triple strengthening to grant comfort and long durability. By using PROLEN®YARN we offer the best features for cycling socks.
High compression throughout the entire sock leads to improved circulation, stabilization and regeneration.
Due to the strong compression the socks sit very tight at the beginning, but after a while they adapt to the foot.
- LIGHT – 50 % lighter than cotton
- DURABLE – abrasion resistance is 2,5 times higher than woll or cotton
- THERMOREGULATING – the best thermoregulation of all types of fibres
- Active wear for active people
- The branded FINGERSCROSSED rivet on the left sock is nickel free.
Wash at 30° degrees, do not iron, do not tumble dry
93 % Prolen
7 % Elastane