Pre-oder. Arrives July 2022
The 2022 Keplers are on their way! The come in all sizes. Pre-order now. The are limited!
The Kepler has been a stalwart in Brother Cycles lineup for 7 years now and keeps going strong into 2022. They designed the Kepler with versatility in mind, it’s a gravel grinder, super commuter, galactic tourer… ready to tackle whatever you throw at it. So if you need a bike that’s as happy on the daily commute as it is on a weekend bikepacking trip, look no further than the Kepler.
The Kepler can run either 700c or 650b wheels and has clearance for 700c x 45 or 650b x 48 tyres to keep you stable when the going gets tough. The frame is constructed from double butted 4130 chromoly steel, a functional tubing which provides the perfect balance of comfort and durability and we’ve applied an ED coating under the paint to protect against corrosion. It’s fully equipped to fit front and rear racks, mudguards and has three bottle mount positions if you’re loading up for a longer trip. To add to its bikepacking credentials the 2022 the Kepler now features triple cage mounts on its unicrown steel fork.
In 2019 a Kepler placed 3rd in the inaugural GBDURO bikepacking endurance race – a 2,000km mixed terrain race from Land’s End to John O’Groats in the UK.
- Tubing: 4130 Chromoly steel – double-butted main triangle, ED coated
- Brake compatibility: flat mount, 160mm max rotor size
- Rear Dropouts: 12x142mm TA (included)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat clamp diameter: 30mm (included)
- Headset: 1 1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset (not included)
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 28.6 mm
- Chainring clearance: up to 52-39-30t triple, 50-34t double, 48t single
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm bottom bracket – ISO threaded
- Tyre clearance: up to 700x45c or 650x48c
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly unicrown fork – 300mm steerer, 12x100mm TA (included)
- Frame weight: 56cm = 2.25kg
- Fork (with uncut steerer): 1.19kg
- Tested to ISO 4210 standard
ARE YOUR FRAMES GUARANTEED?
The frames are fully guaranteed against manufacturing and materials faults or defects for a period of three years from date of purchase. This guarantee does not cover items which are damaged through accident, misuse, wear and tear, neglect or those which have been repaired or altered by any other firm. Paintwork is not covered by this warranty, nor is any damage that happens to you or your other components as a result of any failure of one of our products.
This guarantee is only valid to the original customer and is non-transferable. We reserve the right to an independent opinion on whether the goods qualify for a refund. A dated proof of purchase must be provided before a warranty claim will be considered.
CAN YOU BUILD ME A CUSTOM BIKE?
We do custom builds, get in contact or visit the shop on Rentemestervej 35
WHERE ARE YOUR FRAMES MADE?
The frames are made in Taiwan. They are handmade using traditional brazing and welding techniques with the highest quality materials by a team of frame builders who have over 2 decades of experience. Each frame undergoes extensive quality and safety checks before it is shipped to us in the UK. Although built overseas our frames were carefully designed by us in London and are exclusive to Brother Cycles.