Pre-oder. Arrives 2022
The Kepler has been a stalwart in the Brother Cycles lineup for 6 years now and keeps going strong in 2020. We designed the Kepler with versatility in mind, it’s a gravel grinder, super commuter, galactic tourer… ready to tackle whatever you throw at it. So if you need a bike that’s as happy on the daily commute as it is on a weekend bikepacking trip, look no further than the Kepler.
The frame is constructed from double butted 4130 chromoly steel, a functional tubing which provides the perfect balance of comfort and durability. We’ve also applied an ED coating under the paint to protect against corrosion. It is fully equipped for front and rear racks, mud guards and has three bottle mount positions if you’re loading up for a longer trip.
It is fitted with SRAM Apex 1, a lightweight 1x groupset with an extra wide range of gears to help you up those steeper climbs. Deep section Alex rims laced to Formula sealed bearing hubs make for a great looking and fast rolling wheelset, wrapped in 37c WTB Riddler tyres for optimal performance on a variety of road surfaces. Last but not least the TRP Spyre disc brakes will give you total confidence when stopping in all conditions.
- Crankset: SRAM S350-1, X-SYNC 42t (52 170mm, 54/56 172.5mm, 58/60 175mm)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Apex 1
- Cassette: PG-1130 11–42t, 11-speed
- Chain: SRAM PC-1110
- Headset: FSA Orbit Equipe
- Brakes: TRP Spyre, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: SRAM Apex 1
- Shifters: SRAM Apex 1
- Stem: Promax DA-250 (52/54 Ext 100mm, 56/58 Ext 110mm, 60 Ext 120mm)
- Handlebar: Promax HB-3045DB (52/54 420mm, 56/58/60 440mm)
- Saddle: WTB Silverado
- Seatpost: Promax SP-228
- Front Hub: Formula RX25 Disc, 32h. 100mm
- Rear Hub: Formula RX2611 Disc, 32h. 135mm
- Rims: Alex DRAW 1.9P
- Tires: WTB Riddler 37c
- 11.3kg (56cm)