ARRIVES 26th of MARCH 2020
The Stroma is Brother Cycles new Reynolds 725 steel all-road frame – a versatile, year round road bike suited to the ever changing weather and road surfaces of the UK. The bike is fast, responsive and most importantly fun to ride and they’ve designed it to accommodate large volume road tyres meaning you won’t need a different bike for every season.
The Stroma truly lives up to its namesake; a remote island off the rough north east coast of Scotland, battered by ferocious weather and near impenetrable tides.
The Stroma is constructed out of Reynolds 725 steel; a heat treated tubing famed for its strength and weight saving properties and an ideal material for the challenges posed by year round road cycling. We’ve matched this with the Brother full carbon road fork up front giving you a lightweight and responsive front end with optimum power transfer. The frame and fork have fitted eyelets for full mudguards and clearance for up to 33mm tyres or 30mm with mudguards
Other features include thru-axle flat-mount dropouts, replaceable dropout inserts, 2 x bottle cage and rear rack mounts, and Di2 routing.
- Frame tubing: Reynolds 725 heat treated chromoly double-butted main triangle, ED coated
- Brake compatibility: flat mount, 160mm max rotor size
- Rear Dropouts: 12x142mm TA (included)
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Seat clamp diameter: 30mm (included)
- Headset: 44mm, ZS44/28.6 upper, EC44/40 lower (not included)
- Front derailleur clamp diameter: 28.6mm
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm bottom bracket, ISO threaded
- Maximum tyre clearance: up to 700c x 33mm (30mm with mudguards)
- Fork: 1.5″ – 1.1/8″ tapered steerer carbon monocoque disc fork, mudguard mounts. 12x100mm TA (included)
- 2 sets bottle cage mounts on all sizes
- Rear rack and mudguard mounts
- Di2 cable ports
- Chainring clearance: up to 53-39t double
- Frame weight (medium): 2.0kg
- Fork weight (uncut steerer): 0.5kg