KUN PÅ LAGER I STR 56CM
The Allday is the evolution of Brothers original Classic Track frame, reborn as the ultimate fixed gear/ss machine and now available in metallic silver for 2017. The frame features a smooth tig welded main triangle made from double butted 4130 chromoly tubing for a tough and responsive ride. It still comes with their much loved flat crown forks for that classic style however these have now been updated with a 1-1/8″ threadless steerer tube for a stiffer front end.
The Allday has been designed with versatility in mind – as such they’ve increased clearances to now take up to 35c tyres and have added bosses for bottles, mud guards and front and rear racks. So whether you’re looking for a stripped back track bike, winter trainer or urban haulage bike the Allday can handle it.
- Tubing: 4130 Chromoly steel – double-butted main triangle
- Brake compatibility: Medium drop brake calliper
- Dropouts: Investment cast 120mm spaced dropouts
- Threaded dropout adjusters
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Headset: 1 1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm bottom bracket – ISO threaded
- Maximum tyre clearance: 700c x 35mm
- Fork: Lugged flat crown
- Frame weight: 54cm = 2.0kg
- Fork weight: Uncut = 950g