The Allday has been designed with versatility in mind – a single-speed/fixed gear frame that isn’t scared to leave the tarmac. For 2019 we’ve updated the Allday to include s-shaped chainstays to fit 35c tyres with ease and removable canti bosses giving the option of running cantilever, v-brake or regular caliper brakes. The frame features removable brake cable guides and bosses for two bottles, mudguards and front and rear racks. So whether you’re looking for a super commuter, single-speed cross bike, winter trainer or urban hauler the Allday can handle it.
The frame features a smooth tig welded main triangle made from double butted 4130 chromoly tubing for a tough and responsive ride – and it still comes with our much loved flat crown forks for that classic style. As ever it comes in stealth black, however this year we’re also offering a very special limited edition splatter paint job.
- Tubing: 4130 Chromoly steel – double-butted main triangle
- Brake compatibility: Cantilever, V-brake or medium drop brake calliper
- Removeable brake cable guides
- Dropouts: Investment cast 120mm spaced dropouts
- Threaded dropout adjusters
- Seat post diameter: 27.2mm
- Headset: 1 1/8˝ threadless steerer/headset (not included)
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm bottom bracket – ISO threaded
- Maximum tyre clearance: 700c x 35mm
- Fork: Lugged flat crown with removeable canti bosses
- Frame weight: 54cm = 2.0kg
- Fork weight: Uncut = 1.0g
- Tested to ISO 4210 standard