Introducing the Hook WMN
The wild woman of the Hook family. The same quality Columbus frame and carbon fork as the men’s version, but with contact points and geometry made for women riders. Using a 46 / 30T sub-compact crankset and Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, the Hook WMN is geared for fast-paced riding in adventurous terrain. Ready to go tubeless, WTB rims and tyres make this a bike built for sustained speed over rough surfaces, while 650B wheels on the smallest sizes ensure handling is the same for all users, regardless of height.
- Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, through axles, rack and fender mounts and T47 bottom bracket.
- Full carbon tapered fork with through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels.
- New rear dropout. Same hanger as on the Beyond+.
- Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with 11 – 34t cassette, Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with direct mount 2x spider and 30 / 46t subcompact chainrings for maximum versatility.
- Fully enclosed cable routing with Jagwire KEB-SL compressionless brake cable housing.
- TRP Spyre dual piston disc brakes.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST i19 rims with WTB Byway (650B) or WTB Riddler (700C) tires.
- New Ritchey Baquiano handlebar and Bombtrack Brink women’s saddle.
- Top tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on down tube and seat tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the down tube.