Introducing the Hook EXT
Smaller wheels, bigger tyres, rowdier personality. The burly Hook EXT is made for the most extreme drop bar adventures. A classic case of “if it ain’t broke – don’t fix it!”. Besides adding a wider, more durable T47 bottom bracket we’ve revised the cable routing to keep the bike looking clean with any combination of derailleurs and dropper posts. Besides this, the bike retains the same gorgeous matt metallic grey paint scheme and awesome parts list that’s made it a pin-up for many gravel nerds.
ARRIVING JUNE 2020
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, through axles, rack and fender mounts and T47 bottom bracket.
- New rear dropout. Same hanger as on the Beyond+.
- New Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm alloy crank with 40t direct mount chainring.
- Hydraulic Sram Rival 1×11 groupset and brakes with 11 – 42t cassette.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST Light i23 front rim, i21 rear rim with tubeless ready WTB Ranger Light / Fast Rolling 27.5’’ x 2.0’’ tires.
- Top tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on down tube and seat tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the down tube.