Introducing the Beyond+ 1
A bike for adventures on the rough stuff. Huge 2.8’’ tubeless tyres and 27.5’’ wheels keep everything steady as the terrain breaks up. Lively when ridden unloaded, the Beyond+ remains stable once laden with bikepacking bags. Driving the bike forward is Sram’s top-flight 12 speed NX Eagle groupset featuring a mega-wide 11 – 50 T cassette, while maintaining control are its twin-piston Sram Level hydraulic brakes. With routing for a dropper post and suspension corrected geometry, both items can be swapped in later if needed.
ARRIVING JULY 2020
- Double butted suspension corrected crmo frame with rack and fender mounts and BSA bottom bracket.
- Top tube bag direct mounts, triple cage mounts on both seat stays, underneath and on top of the down tube, double cage mounts on the seat tube.
- Stealth dropper post routing.
- Suspension corrected aftermarket BPS fork with fender, rack and triple cage mounts.
- Sram NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain with 11 – 50t cassette, NX Eagle Boost crank, Sram Dub bottom bracket and 30t direct mount chainring.
- Hydraulic Sram Level 2 piston brakes with high stopping power.
- Tubeless ready WTB ST i35 rims with tubeless ready WTB Ranger Tough / Fast rolling 2.8” tires.