Introducing the Audax
A slender steel frame, light carbon fork, all the mounts you could wish for, and a high-spec Shimano groupset. The perfect companion on any number of adventures, hydraulic disc brakes and a sub-compact crankset tailor the Audax to audacious long-distance riding. Mixing WTB Horizon and Byway tyres, it’s fast-rolling, yet proficient on broken surfaces. A timeless performer, subtle tweaks like the inclusion of an integrated rear light mount for 2021 help keep it bang up to date. Topped off with a Ritchey finishing kit, it’s happy going as fast or as far as you dare push it.
* Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, through axles, T47 bottom bracket and rear light mount.
* Triple cage mount on downtube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and on the seattube.
* Full carbon fork with bottle cage mounts.
* Shimano 105 R7020 2 x 11 hydraulic group with Ultegra RD-RX800 rear derailleur.
* KMC X11 EPT Anti Rust Chain.
* Bombtrack Lyer 30 mm crank with direct mount 2x spider and 32 / 48 T subcompact chainrings.
* Bombtrack Tau 12 mm through axle hubs.
* Tubeless ready WTB STi25 650B rims with tubeless ready WTB Byway front tire and WTB Horizon rear tire.
“Fast on tarmac, smooth over broken ground, its broad tyres contain enough air to carry you and your kit comfortably above a range of surfaces.”
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.