TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Bicycle hire is subject to availability
• All bicycles are ridden at your own risk. Accepting the hire agreement is accepting full liability for any accident or injury to either the hirer or any third party. The hirer is at all times personally liable for any accident that they may cause or damage to people or property. Personal insurance cover is not included. We recommend you take out personal insurance cover prior to the hire period.
• The hirer must inspect the bicycle before accepting it for any damage or defects. Acceptance of the bicycle is acceptance that it is in good roadworthy condition. Any marks, damage or defects should be notified on the hire agreement form prior to signing. The hirer is responsible for returning the bicycle(s) in no worse condition than at the commencement of the hire period.
• The full hire fee plus a deposit of DKK 1000 must be paid upon booking. The deposit will be returned in full upon the return of the bike.
- Bicycles and equipment hired on a rental agreement remains the property of Thunderfist Bike Rental and if the equipment is not returned, or damaged beyond repair we reserve the right to charge the hirers for the full cost of the equipment and any loss
- The hire fee includes a lock. Any loss or damage of accessories will incur and additional charge. In the event that the rental bike is stolen, you are required to notify the shop and we will charge you the deposit reserved on your credit card.
- The hirer is liable for any damage done to the bike due to the misusage or misconduct and/or neglect and will, in that case, pay for the repair needed according to the terms accepted, when placing the order.
- If the rented equipment is not returned to the shop, the liability imposed on the hirer amounts to the prices as followed: City Bikes are DKK 1000 per bike, Yepp Maxi baby seat DKK 250 per seat. This will be withdrawn from your credit card.
• Please cycle sensibly, with respect for others and the natural habitat. Cyclists are expected to follow danish traffic regulations.
• Anyone cycling in a discourteous or unsafe manner will have the equipment repossessed with no refund of hire charges.
• It is only possible to rent and return bikes within our shops opening hours. The customer has to return the rental-bike within the agreed timeframe. If returned later, the customer will be charged for half a day ekstra.
• Cycles should be locked whenever left unattended. The method of securing should include the rear wheel and the frame. Theft of an unlocked bicycle will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be subject to a charge to cover the replacement of the bicycle and its accessories.
• Thunderfist Bike Rental reserves the right not to hire equipment to an individuals for whatever reason.
• We reserve the right to charge for repairs and if necessary replacements.
• The hirer will not undertake any manoeuvre which is beyond their level of skill or outside the bikes capability.
• The hirer must be in good health and their eyesight is up to the standard required for a road driving test. They must not be suffering from any medical conditions or disability which is likely to adversely affect our normal control of the bicycle
• In the event of a mechanical failure, other than punctures, where the hirer is unable to return the bike to the shop please secure the bike and contact us on +4529864800 and we will endeavour to rescue the bicycle(s).
• In the event of damage or mechanical failure please contact the shop as soon as possible and we will guide you back to the shop where we will rectify the matter. Should the matter not be resolved and a replacement bike not available you may elect to return all bikes and receive a refund off 80 DKKR pr bike for the remaining days of the hire period.
Thunderfist Bike Rental
2200 Copenhagen N